Take our one day training course and learn:
– How to facilitate a group playing the game.
– How to plan a meeting or workshop, where you play he game.
– How to follow up on the game and use it to delegate tasks and plan the whole event.
– How the game can identify critical tasks and opportunities to create outstanding events.
Trainers will be either Ann Hansen, Bo Krüger or both.
The course is a mixture of short inspiring inputs and practical testing. Expect to be engaged 80% of the time.
The workshop flow looks like this:
– Introduction to the Game, why it works and when to use it.
– Test the game.
– Prepare to facilitate.
– Participants facilitate each other and gets feedback.
– How to follow up on the game and integrate it in the eventplanning.
When and where
Spring: 28th of April – from 9.00-17.00
Both dates in Copenhagen, Denmark – venue: TBA
700€ (excluding VAT)
Bring a colleague and get 15% discount for both.
– The Game
– Food and beverage during the training course.
– Training material including Power Points to introduce the game and schemes to use for planning and delegating before an after playing the game.
– An official Certification.
Price does not include:
– Accommodation (we can help you finding a nice place to stay)
– Transport (we can help you with directions)